2013年10月11日 星期五

What I want to do in my future by Jimmy

What I want to do in my future
Jimmy
    Men are great for the dreams they have. But before the dream comes true, they have to make efforts. And my dream is to be a person who takes care of the animal in the future.
     When I was a little child I watched the animal planet channel every day, and I wanted to learn about the animals' properties and habitual behavior. Sometimes I pretend to be some animals at home to show my family. I remember when I first went to the zoo, I was so excited, and during the trip I kept talking and laughing with my brother all the time. When we got there I saw many different animals in the cages, including elephants, camels, aciatic tapirs, clouded leopards. More than one hundred animals in the zoo. At that day, I spent the whole day in the zoo, and I did not want to go home just because I wanted to see them more. I like the animals very much, so I want to work on something about animals, but in Taiwan only one school has such courses and to get this this job is very difficult. But if I have the chance, I will go to zoo or a wildlife protective zone other country, so now I have to study hard at school to get more chances for my life.

     Everyone's job is not the same. But the only thing that all people have to do is to keep struggling and trying. If I do not give up, I will have more chances to make my dream come true.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。