2013年10月9日 星期三

What I want to do in the future by Vivian

What I want to do in the future
Vivian
    Have you ever thought about what to do in the future? Actually I did. I thought about being an English teacher when I was a kindergartener. My parents both hope that I can be an English teacher when I grow up, so they brought me to a private English school to study English. Both of them expect I can become a teacher who will be respected by others in the future. I do not want to disappoint them. I must work hard to complete my dream.
    I think teachers are students’ friends. A teacher is not just a person who teaches lessons to students and gives them homework. Teachers can listen to what we students are thinking about, and help us solve our problems. In my mind, teachers are just like angels, helping students with what they need, and teaching them a lot of knowledge.
    I want to be an English teacher not just because I can earn more money. It is because I can try to comfort the students. I want to let my students know that teachers are not as bad-hearted as they think. I will tell them I have also been a student. I can understand their feelings. I do not want them to have a bad impression on teachers.

    Teachers have their responsibility to teach students. If they loaf on their job, they may lose their jobs. I want to be an English teacher in the future, and I know that teachers are very toilsome. In fact, each job has a certain kind of difficulty. What I have to do is that I have to work very hard to complete my dream.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。