2013年10月11日 星期五

My Trip to Kaohsiung by Tim

My Trip to Kaohsiung
Tim
      My family and I go to Kaohsiung this summer vacation. I do not go to Kaohsiung very often so I was very excited since I first heard it. When we arrived in Kaohsiung, the weather was sunny and we were hungry, so we went to the Far Eastern Department Stores. We entered an expensive ice cream store called “coldstone”. I bought a chocolate ice cream and my sister did, too. After eating ice cream, we went to the highest building of the southern Taiwan-85 Sky Tower Hotel.
      In the hotel, the scenery is beautiful and their bathroom is in high quality. Except for them, everything is as usual. In fact, I felt a little disappointed. For dinner, we went to a night market. I ate a very big fried shrimp. In the shrimp, there is much cheese and a little curry. By the way, we saw someone taking a program. I do not know what the program is, but I think my face is not on TV.
      The next morning, we go to Cijin Street. There is a little boring for me, but the only thing attracts my attention is a lot of delicious food, like barbecue squid, however most of it is not yummy. We spent too much money, so we don’t go anywhere after we went to Cijin Street. We just stay in my relative’s house and save money.

        We spent a lot of money on the trip but I really enjoy this trip and I look forward to the next time when I go to Kaohsiung.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。