2013年10月12日 星期六

What I Want To Do In My Future by Jenny

What I Want To Do In My Future
Jenny
     Everyone has something to do, and so do I. Being a fantasy novel writer is my goal in life. When I was a little child, I loved reading, but well-known stories can’t satisfy me, so I myself decide to create a dream world, which is full of magical things. Except for being a fantasy novel writer, I also want to open a coffee house. When I am walking on the street, I’m attracted by the smell of coffee. It not only eases the tension of busy city life but makes people relaxed; therefore, I want to be a coffee house owner. In addition, traveling around the world is also a dream in my mind. I like to watch some TV programs about other countries when I am free. The sights of different countries catch my eyes, and even intrigue me to wonder the life over there; because of that, traveling abroad is an ambitious goal to me.
     I want to be a fantasy novel writer. A dream world isn’t limited by mundane regulations, so I can write everything I want in my novels, and share them with others. For making this dream come true, I have to read novels to learn how to write beautiful sentences and attractive stories. Keeping diaries also help me sharpen my writing skills; therefore, keeping diaries are important for me. Although these two things are important for me, there is still one thing no less than them, that’s enjoying my life. Sometimes, I am enlighten by sights around myself thoughts about my stories.
     Being an owner of a coffee house is also my goal. I have to prepare funds for buying a store and providing coffee services. I can sell my novels and study hard to receive a scholarship to earn money. Also, I need to learn how to make different kinds of coffee and mouthwatering desserts. Taking a part-time job in a coffee house may help me a lot, because I can learn lessons from the job and improve skills. Furthermore, designing a cozy environment to make people feel comfortable is also indispensable. People always find the shops which make them feel just like home. Visiting various shops make me realize what is the best environment for my shop, and I can get some information and design my shop.
     Finally, traveling around the world is many people’s dream, and so do I. European countries will be the first places waiting for my visit. Traveling abroad can boarden my view, but if I don’t have a plan first, there will be lots of unnecessary cost during my trip. Saving money is essential, I can save money by my salary or sell some second-hand items and my own novels.. Also, I need to realize national traditions through extensive reading or TV programs, such as National Geography Channel. Most importantly, learning languages might help me easily communicate with local people when I need some help.

     Where there is a will, there is a way. I believe if I try my best to pursuit my goals, someday my goals will be attainable and become my precious memories at last.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。