2013年10月12日 星期六

My Trip to Guam by May

My Trip to Guam
May
    During summer vacation, my family, my friends and I went travel to Guam together. There were a lot of beautiful views and lovely memories that made me lingered on there.
    First, we board the airplane at about eleven Saturday night. We took Hello Kitty plane to Guam. The spoon, the fork, and the barf bag, everything in the plane were Hello Kitty on it. Then we arrived there. It’s about 5 a.m. in Guam, and Taiwan is 3 a.m. So we all had jet let then. Our tour guide took us to do sightseeing.
We went to a rocky coast and saw a beautiful sea. The sea is very shallow and limpid. Next, we went to a magnificent church. It’s a Gothic building. The church called St. Joseph church. It was built in 1680, and then reconstructed in1940. There is a high spires around it and lemon yellow walls on it. Then, my sister and I went to the ‘‘Latte,’’ a stone of Chamorro’s ( an aboriginal in Guam) house. And we saw the replica of ‘‘statue of liberty’’ Finally, we went to ‘‘two lover’s point.’’ There was a watchtower, and we could see beautiful sea. By the watchtower, there was a bell. It was a romantic story said if the lovers rang that bell, they will live happily forever.
On the second day, we went shopping. We went to Guam Premium Outlet. There were a lot of clothes, shoes, ornaments, and some cosmetic. We lingered there whole morning. There, I bought a hat. After that, we took the boat and went scuba diving. That’s first time I went scuba diving in my life. The skipper said if the weather was better, we could see dolphins. After the special experience, we went back to our hotel. There was a beautiful sea by our hotel. So we went to the beach and played over there. We found sea cucumber, hermit Crab and some little fish, and it was very interesting.
On the third day, we went P.I.C, the largest water park in Guam. My sister and I did not like water, so we decided to do other activities. First, we went to a church in P.I.C. It was a film location in the movie The Fierce Wife. It was very beautiful; I almost thought that I am living in the post card then! After wards, we went shopping. We went to the local convenient store, it was special. They had ice-cream, some drinks I had never drunk, stuffed buns, and a giant machine that sells large cola. During dinner time, my sister and I were full and we went to K-mart. K-mart is a local supermarket in Guam. If you want to go there on foot, you will feel very tired. We went there and bought some special local snacks and drinks. It was fun to sit in a restaurant and watch a show.

On the last day, we woke up at 3a.m. because we had to board the plane at 5:30. We all were tired then but we still did not want to go home. Guam was a beautiful place. If I could, I will go back there travel again and again.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。