2013年10月8日 星期二

What I want to do in my future by Joyce

What I want to do in my future
Joyce
     My mother has a coffee shop, so she is good at making coffee. Every morning, she usually makes different kinds of coffee for me. The coffee tastes great. I think my mom is a master at making coffee. For this reason, I want to learn how to make good coffee and have my own coffee shop in the future.
     It needs a lot of money to run a coffee shop. From now on, I plan to save at least five millions before I am thirty. To save enough money, I need to win scholarships and have a well-paid job. When I have enough money, I will buy a shop front around a train station because there are many people waiting for the train or going shopping. If they get tired, they could take a rest in my shop and buy a cup of coffee. And, I will buy some good tools and great coffee beans. With the beans, lovely flavor appeals to passersby. The customers who enjoy my coffee recommend my shop to their friends. In that case, there comes free publicity. I will hire a few employees to serve customers and make some snacks. TV advertisements are also needed. With all my heart, I will make an advertisement which could attract people a lot.
     Learning some skills of making coffee is very important. Good skills can make good coffee, and good coffee is the soul of a coffee shop. However, if the coffee tastes bad, the coffee shop will soon become bankrupt. For avoiding that, I learn the skills with my mom, like how to make latte, expresso, cappuccino, and Americano and do Latte Art. It may attract more and more people to enjoy my coffee. Many girls are much willing to buy coffee if there are some beautiful pictures on the coffee. When I finish learning those basic skills, I am going to get a part-time job to gain practical experiences at a coffee shop, like 85℃. After learning for four or five years, I would start my own coffee shop.

I hope my shop can be well-known in Taiwan, and even in other countries. I want to have a coffee shop full of coffee lovers from every country, and everyone in my shop is happy and satisfied because of my coffee and desserts. I look forward to that. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。