2013年10月15日 星期二

My trip to Yilan by Joyce

My trip to Yilan
Joyce
     This summer, my mother took me, my brother, and some friends to Yilan for two days. In the first day morning, we went to Yilan International Childen’s Folklore & Folkgame Festival. There were so many people there. We spent thirty minutes parking the car. Everyone was laughing. My brother and I went to play the slide again and again. It was so exciting and refreshing. After we played in the water, we went to the National Center for Traditional Arts by boat. We took a lot of pictures on the boat. Then, we shopped at the Traditional Handcraft Artists’s Studios. There were so many special sonvenirs. We visited every store, and we also DIY over there. I thought the store which shows a lot of gold sculptures was the most special and unusual store there because all of the sculptures are made of gold and they were very exquisite.
     We went to a guesthouse at about four thirty in the afternoon. The guesthouse had a beautiful garden. There were many colorful flowers. The living room was beautiful, too. There were a black coffee table, a white sofa, and a big television in the living room. It made me feel comfortable. The rooms were all different. There were four kinds of stylish rooms. Everything in my room was pink. My mother and my brother lived in the biggest room. Inside their room are two beds and a bathtub. We took a bath quickly, and then we went to our next destination, Luotung Night Market.
There were a lot of people at the night market when we arrived. Around there, many shops served traditional local foods and commodities for people to buy. It was the local center of shopping. We bought a lot of delicacies for dinner, midnight snacks, and also some souvenirs to bring back home. At last, we went back to the guesthouse at eleven.
     For the secoud day, we had breakfast at the guesthouse, and then we went to the last scenic spot, the Cold Spring of Su-Ao. The cold spring was the best place worth visiting in summer, because it was so refreshing. My friends and I played volleyball in the water. My brother fell in the water because he wanted to hit the ball. We also played lots of fun games in the cold spring, like swimming race. Everyone was happy and sacked when we got in the car. Finally, we all went home.

     The trip to Yilan was the best memory I had had. The most interesting place was the cold spring because we played a lot of games there and had fun there. And various delicious and famous foods everywhere at the night market deeply attracted me and surely we are enjoyed eating them, so it was really a good place worthy of visiting. That’s why I loved it so much and hoped I would go there again with my family. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。