2013年10月16日 星期三

My Trip to Far Gory Ocean Park by Tina

My Trip to Far Gory Ocean Park
      Tina
     This summer vacation was a great time to me. My mom, my dad, my little sister and I went on a trip to Hualian. Taking a trip is always our hobby, so my sister and I were very exciting since we heard the great news.
     I think the most impressive place we went was the Far Glory Ocean Park. It was near the sea and on the mountain. We arrived there at about nine o’clock in the morning. Although it was raining, we were still very happy and could not wait for playing! After wearing the heavy raincoats, we ran to the amusement park of the ocean park. My sister told me that she wanted to ride on the rollercoaster, when she told me, I thought she was crazy! She must cry or throw up after she played that rollercoaster!
     However, when we got off the rollercoaster, she was still very happy and she wanted to play that again! And me? I would be the first to admit that I was a timid person, I was very afraid of the rollercoaster however big or small, and high or low it is. The only thing I thought was---I hate the rollercoaster! I would not play, or see that terrible thing any more!
     After playing the rollercoaster, we saw a cool entrance in front of us, without thinking, we stood in line to enter it. When we finally knew what it was, I felt regretful----we discovered that it was the tallest building in the ocean park, and it was the rollercoaster in the water. I hoped that I would not die after playing that!
     After a starting bell rang, the boat started to move, and I felt like a baby before getting a vaccine. The boat took us higher and higher. My sister laughed a lot; I thought she fear nothing. I only remember that I almost flew away! And I could not close my mouth because it was filled with air. Finally I got off the rollercoaster, I almost threw up after playing that.

     This journey impresses me a lot. I think I become braver now! This trip will be a symbolize of my summer vacation. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

注意:只有此網誌的成員可以留言。